Home / Course catalog
Montana Alcohol Server Training Permit (MT ALC)
Montana Alcohol Server Training Permit (MT ALC)

Montana RASS Certification

The State of Montana requires that anyone that sells, serves or mixes alcohol complete an alcohol server education course like this one within 60 days of hire. The certificate of completion is available for immediate...

Oh, no. Nothing was found.

Use a different term and try again.